Monday, September 30, 2013

October Stamp of the Month for Close to My Heart


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring October's SOTM, which is Scandinavian Wishes , a set of 12 stamps.  If you have come here from Nancy's Blog , you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here Helen’s or Kathleen’s blog 

This month we have over 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!


I decided to use this stamp from the Scandinavian Wishes set.  It is a folksy type of stamp and I lightly stamped it on white cardstock using a light green ink.  While you can use this stamp with just one color, I decided to use my markers to color over the designs.  The light green ink, under it, added to the overall color.  When I finished coloring the stamp, I mounted it on dark cardstock, and added 3 small rhinestone bling.  I folded an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 sheet of white cardstock in half and using the border stamp in this set, stamped the cute border around all four sides.  Once this was finished, I glued the mounted stamp in the middle, and stamped the 3 words Love, Peace, and Joy above the main stamp.


Now "Hop" on over to Pam's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the Scandinavian Wishes October SOTM is only available until October 31, 2013!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!


***

3 comments: